The Gazette is the #1 source in Colorado Springs, reaching consumers through a daily newspaper, a network of websites, mobile and tablet apps, a weekly mailed shopper, a military weekly newspaper, parenting magazine and a direct response monthly magazine. Located at the foot of Pikes Peak and 60 miles south of Denver, Colorado Springs ranks in the top 5 of many national rankings including human resources, military boom town and job creation. The community focused reporting makes The Gazette an essential advertising source reaching an integrated audience in print and online of 122,500 daily and 180,600 Sunday.
- 180,600 Average Sunday Gazette Readers
- 122,500 Average Daily Gazette Readers
- 1,250,369 Average Monthly Online Unique Visitors
- 6,330,642 Average Monthly Online Page Views
- 2,196,318 Average Monthly Mobile Page Views
- 16,052 Total Gazette Twitter Followers
- 17,855 Total Gazette Facebook Like
Readership based on El Paso and Teller Counties. UV and PV based on 2013 monthly average. Sources: Scarborough R213. Adobe SiteCatalyst. Google Analytics. WebTrends.